acmeplas successfully delivered a 8.8s double location high-speed hot stamping plate system, it adopts double location fixture, automatically put the new type of equipment such as membrane and automatic heating mode, to fully demonstrate the tipping system "simple", "fast hot stamping", "recycling", "stability" four advantages.
· smooth injection process, accurate positioning, and improve product qualification rate
· fluent appearance design, precise structure, with imported linear slide rail, efficient production
· injection molding, extraction, stack preset number, single or multiple packaging, meeting diversified needs
· automatic opening box, no artificial contact, reduce pollution
· glue sealing box, automatic completion, ensure product hygienic and safe and efficient production
acmeplas successfully delivered "1 out of 32 hole folding and folding plastic packaging system". The system has no artificial contact in the whole process of taking out, transmitting, molding, packing and cutting off the material of the excess molding. The system cycle is only 15S.
4 hole folding and jam box mold with the stacking system and the molding cycle of 9.67s.
· new c-type automation system, the machine design upgrade, can be matched with more models of injection molding machine.
· the whole production process is simple and fast, taking the label, labeling, injection molding, removing, stacking and transferring.
· automatic production, no manual contact, and clean and hygienic products.
4 holes 700ML cup mold with the stacking system, the molding cycle is 6.8s.
· the upgrade of the machine design can be matched with more models of injection molding machine, suitable for the production of diversified products.
· acmeplas manipulator is an IML sticker to remove the stacking special manipulator.
· adopt suspension spindle standard configuration, simple structure and high efficiency.
· taking the label, labeling, injection molding, taking out, stacking and transferring, the forming cycle is only 6.8s, which saves a lot of time cost for the enterprise.